Logitech recently launched their latest keyboard case for the fifth generation iPad. For owners of the the fifth generation iPad, this would definitely interest you! If I do own an iPad in the future, I am going to get the keyboard case from Logitech!
Let me share more details of this fifth generation iPad:
“The fifth-generation iPad is Apple’s most affordable iPad to date, but there’s still a learning curve typing on the new device if you’re used to a laptop or desktop keyboard,” said Moninder Jain, Managing Director, ASEAN and Vice-President for Logitech. “With four years of battery life, a lightweight design, and overall great typing experience, the Logitech SLIM FOLIO can help take your mobile computing to a new level, allowing you to enjoy laptop-like typing anywhere.”
- Laptop-like layout with iOS shortcuts: The Logitech SLIM FOLIO gives you comfortable and fast typing. The keys are large, well-spaced and stretched from edge-to-edge, so your hands won’t feel crowded. And, a full row of iOS shortcut keys put iPad control at your fingertip.
- Flexible stand with magnetic lock: Lock your iPad in the perfect typing position, and type or browse on any surface, from your desk to your lap.
- Slim and light protection: The folio is slim and light, and provides everyday protection in a streamlined design that doesn’t add extra bulk.
- Four-year battery life: Thanks to a smart power management system and low-energy Bluetooth connection, the replaceable coin cell batteries last up to 4 years*.
- Easy setup, reliable connection: Advanced Bluetooth Smart Technology provides a reliable energy-efficient connection that won’t drop.. Set up your connection one time and the Logitech SLIM FOLIO automatically connects every time you the iPad is in typing position.
The Logitech SLIM FOLIO is available for pre-order today at Logitech.com for a suggested retail price of $139.00, and will be available at retailers globally in June. For more information, please visit Logitech.com, our blog or connect with us on Facebook.
* Information and picture courtesy of Logitech and SPRG *