Logitech has recently launched its most advanced portable mouse, enhancing the way people work with the introduction of the Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mobile Mouse.
Let me share with you more information, pictures and product description of the Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mobile Mouse from the press release –
Featuring an advanced Darkfield™ Laser Sensor that tracks on any surface, including glass, and a compact, contoured shape, you can truly take the Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mouse anywhere you want to work. It is small enough to slip into a bag, and its rubber surface makes it comfortable for prolonged use.
“The Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mobile Mouse is our mobile version of the award-winning MX Master Wireless Mouse and delivers the best combination of connectivity, size and comfort,” said Moninder Jain, Managing Director of Logitech Southeast Asia and India. “It is designed to work wherever you do, and it’s by far the most versatile portable mouse that we offer today.”
With dual-connectivity, the Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mobile Mouse connects to Windows® or Mac® computers with the included Pico Unifying™ Receiver or through Bluetooth® Smart technology. You can also pair the MX Anywhere 2 with up to three devices at once, and with a touch of the Logitech Easy-SwitchTM button you can switch between each device allowing you to work freely from your desktop, laptop or tablet, whether at home or on the go. The scroll wheel on the MX Anywhere 2 mouse is equipped with hyper-fast scrolling, so you can quickly read through long documents or Web pages and then shift to click-to-click mode for more precise navigation.
Similar to the Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse, the Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mobile Mouse can be customised by using Logitech OptionsTM software to replicate touch gesture controls on Mac® computers so you can accomplish more with precise control. The rechargeable battery lasts up to two months replacing the need for spare batteries, and one minute of USB-cord charging gives you up to two hours of usage.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mobile Mouse is expected to be available from 20 July in Singapore, for a suggested retail price of S$129.00. For more information, please visit www.logitech.com/mxanywhere2 or our blog.
• Tracks virtually anywhere: The mouse’s Logitech DarkfieldTM Laser Sensor flawlessly tracks anywhere, even on glass and high-gloss surfaces.*
• Dual connectivity and Easy-SwitchTM between 3 devices: Connect through the included Logitech Pico Unifying™ receiver or Bluetooth® Smart technology to pair the Logitech MX Anywhere 2 with up to three devices. The Logitech Easy SwitchTM technology lets you seamlessly switch between each device with the touch of a button.
• Hyper-fast scrolling: With the Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mobile Mouse, scrolling through long documents or Web pages is fast and easy. Or, shift to click-to-click mode for precise navigation.
• Advanced power management: The Anywhere 2 mouse has a rechargeable battery. A full charge can last up to two months** depending on usage. To charge, simply plug the mouse into your computer using the micro-USB charging cable. One minute of charge gives you up to two hours of usage, with no down time while recharging as you can continue using the mouse.
• Unlock customization options: Logitech Options™ software lets you tailor the functions and features of the Anywhere MX 2. Adjust the scroll wheel and cursor speed, enable gestures to reproduce either Windows® or Mac® OS touch gestures, reassign button functions, and much more with the easy-to-use Logitech Options software.
• USB port or Bluetooth® Smart ready computer or Windows tablet
• Internet connection for software download
• Connection through USB port requires Windows® 8 or later, Windows® 7 or Mac OS X 10.8 or later
• Connection through Bluetooth® Smart requires Windows® 8 or later, or Mac OS X 10.10 or later
• Mouse Dimensions:
– Height: 34.4 mm (or 1.4 inches)
– Width: 61.6 mm (or 2.4 inches)
– Length: 100.3 mm (or 3.9 inches)
– Weight: 106 g
• Pico Unifying Receiver Dimensions:
– Height: 14.3 mm (or 0.6 inches)
– Width: 14.9 mm (or 0.6 inches)
– Length: 6.5 mm (or 0.3 inches)
– Weight: 0.06 oz (or 1.63 g)
• 1-year limited hardware warranty
* Information and Pictures Courtesy of Logitech Singapore and SPRG *