Microsoft and Windows users alert, today on the 11th April, there is a major update coming to you!
The next major update to Windows 10; the Creators Update, will begin a measured rollout on 11th April to more than 400 million devices running Windows 10 in homes, businesses, and schools.
New capabilities coming with the Windows 10 Creators Update include:
- 3D for Everyone and Enabling Mixed Reality
- Game Broadcasting is Simple and Interactive with Beam
- Microsoft Edge is Faster and Safer with Better Browsing and Entertainment
- Additional Security and Privacy Protections
For more information on the Windows 10 Creators Update, please check out this blog post by Yusuf Mehdi, Corporate Vice President of Microsoft’s Windows and Devices Group.
You can also take a look at this blog post from Peter Han, Vice President, Partner Devices and Solutions, to learn about the many Windows 10 devices that light up new Creators Update features.
* Information and details courtesy of Microsoft Singapore and IN.FOM *