It’s been an exciting and awesome week since returning from the Millionaire Mindset Intensive in Kuala Lumpur from 23rd to 25th May, visiting Dragon Scout Group Camp on 31st May and running Singapore’s first Night Marathon, the Sundown Marathon on 1st June and last but not least, my business and work to follow up, catch up and continue fighting…..
There were many reflections in my previous few posts, on the Millionaire Mindset Intensive Seminar and the Sundown Marathon. Business and work wasn’t smooth, many different challenges ahead, the economy and outlook sure gets us understanding and analysing the markets and providing solutions and professional advice.
With strong and powerful emotions and thoughts still inside me arising from the Millionaire Mindset Intensive and Sundown Marathon, I had faced great difficulties and I need to focus on rising up to the challenges and overcoming them. If I focus on the difficulties, more difficulties will come towards me ! Therefore, it is essential and crucial to possess the correct mindset, with the strategies and execution of plans and actions towards my financial freedom, goals and objectives.
Some important tasks on hand –
- Realign my goals and objectives for 2nd half 2008
- Network and keep in touch with my new friends from Millionaire Mindset Intensive
- Kick start my passive business income programs
- Investing for my financial freedom
- Finishing my current book review – Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Starting my new book reviews
- Keeping fit and healthy
- Improving the quality of my blogs
- Building my photography portfolio (online & album)
Some personal tasks on hand –
- Buying my macbook
- A bit of shopping because of Great Singapore Sale
- Go on an overseas photography trip (any takers ?)
It was also a mixed week for me –
- A blogger whom shared something personal with me via email and I truly appreciate the trust shown in me
- Encouraging friends to go ahead with their new dreams and aspirations, believing in them. Yet, also a fair share of disappointments too …………..
For all those who read my lengthy posts, I sincerely THANK YOU ! Your constant support is greatly appreciated !
Let’s all strive together for our dreams, goals, objectives and financial freedom !