Jabra, the world’s leading professional audio brand, recently launched new professional audio products for flexible hybrid work as its leading headset and conference speaker lineup to empower the modern hybrid worker. The new professional Jabra audio products are the new addition of Evolve2 65 Flex and Evolve2 mid-range headsets into the Jabra Evolve series, giving support to hybrid future workers that are working from anywhere. For Jabra’s professional speakerphone line-up, Jabra’s Speak series is the market-leading professional speakerphone. The Jabra Speak expands with Jabra Speak2 75, Speak2 55 and Speak2 40, that offers mobile, future-proof sound clarity and quality.
Evolving Hybrid Future of Work with new Jabra Evolve2 series
The new Jabra Evolve2 series headsets are meant to empower users with the most useful and professional features to protect their focus zone and enable them to take calls and meetings, regardless of their working environment that are working in. Moreover, they have optimised sound for professional use and music, therefore there is no need to switch headsets when it is time for a break.
Jabra Evolve2 65 Flex
The Jabra Evolve2 65 Flex stands out with its unique fold-and-go design with a collapsible hinged headband, slimmed-down ear-cups and a shorter hide-away boom arm. Users with this headset can be sure to be heard clearly even in loud conditions, thanks to a powerful chipset, advanced digital algorithm and beamforming Jabra ClearVoice microphones for the open office.
The chipset and noise-cancelling technology delivers a best-in-class* Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and close-fitting memory foam ear-cups help seal out even more of the surroundings. In addition, it features the Jabra Air Comfort technology and flexible ear-cups that rotate to move whenever users do – making the headset incredibly comfortable, no matter how long it is worn.
Jabra is bringing Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) into a wider range of professional headsets, with a wireless option, the Jabra Evolve2 55 and a corded version, the Jabra Evolve2 50. The headsets are built with powerful ANC that has a unique acoustic chamber design, 28mm custom speakers, a specially designed chipset that powers speech-separating, and two premium noise-cancelling microphones.
All products are certified for all leading virtual meeting platforms, like Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and Zoom.
Evolving Hybrid Future of Work Sound Better with new Jabra Speak2 series
The new Jabra Speak2 series is engineered to meet the need for an intelligent speaker that is built to handle anything a busy hybrid working day throws at you – whether it’s a conference meeting, direct calls, streaming media, presentations or others.
In a meeting, not all participants get the chance to be heard. With this new Jabra Speak2 speakerphone, participants not feel heard, they also get listened to. This Speak2 range is engineered to go beyond standard speakerphone performance, and a full duplex audio.
The Jabra Speak2 75 is like a boardroom in your pocket, being the only speakerphone in this range to feature a custom-designed Microphone Quality Indicator. This 360 degree light ring shows users how well their voice is being picked up by the microphones, giving users the reassurance of true professionalism from wherever they may be working. This speakerphone includes an advanced full range 65mm speaker, offering a dramatically more powerful audio experience and ultimately resulting in more efficient and productive meetings.
There are choices for users to choose from, if they prefer to use the USB cable for a direct line with the Speak2 40, or they can choose to go wireless with the Speak2 75 or Speak2 55. The Speak2 range ultimately offers, professional, pocketable, and portable devices packed with the latest technology. Each Speak2 product is also designed to work with all leading virtual meeting platforms, meaning users can participate confidently in calls and meetings from any location, without the worry of poor audio quality or connectivity issues.
Holger Reisinger, SVP for Enterprise Solutions at Jabra says, “These new audio tools elevate flexible working to the next level. They enable the modern office worker to work in the most productive way, looking, sounding and being professional. By re-engineering our two leading professional audio ranges, Evolve2 and Speak2, we support the current generation of flexible workers with optimized experiences that will enhance their performance in any hybrid meeting.”
Key Features of Jabra’s new Professional Audio Products for Flexible Hybrid Work
Key features of all three Evolve2 products:
- Maximum comfort with Jabra Air Comfort technology
- Jabra ClearVoice Microphone systems that meet premium microphone for the open office standard
- Integrated 360° busylight
- 28mm custom speakers deliver premium sound for music
- Certified for leading virtual meeting platforms (UC-certified and Microsoft Teams-certified variants available)
- Up to 30m/100ft wireless range (Evolve2 65 Flex & Evolve2 55 only)
- Personalization with Jabra Sound+, Jabra MySound and voice assistants (Evolve2 65 Flex & Evolve2 55 only)
- Connect two devices at the same time with dual connectivity (Evolve2 65 Flex & Evolve2 55) and connect to another device via Bluetooth while plugged in (Evolve2 50)
- Boom arm mute and answer call
- Available in stereo and mono (Evolve2 55 & Evolve2 50 only) – Evolve2 65 Flex available in stereo
- UC and Microsoft Teams variants
- Optional charging stand (Evolve2 65 Flex & Evolve2 55 only)
Key features only of the Evolve2 65 Flex:
- Most portable professional headset* with unique fold-and-go design
- Best-in-class Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)*
- Hide-away boom arm for discreet on-the-go professionalism
- Up to 20 hours of talk time with ANC/busylight off, up to 15 hours talk time with ANC/busylight on, up to 32 hours of listening time with ANC/busylight off, up to 21 hours listening time with ANC/busylight on
Key features only of the Evolve2 55:
- Up to 16 hours talk time with ANC/busylight off, up to 10 hours talk time with ANC/busylight on, and up to 18 hours listening time with ANC/busylight off, up to 15 hours listening time with ANC/busylight on
- A comfortable fit that’s the best-in-its-class*
Key shared features of the Speak2 range:
- Four beamforming noise-cancelling microphones with innovative background noise reduction technology
- Advanced full duplex audio
- Voice Level Normalization technology
- Designed to work with all leading virtual meeting platforms, like Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and Zoom
- IP64-rated protection from dust and water
Speak2 75 only:
- Super-wideband audio and full range 65mm speaker
- Microphone Quality Indicator
- Up to 33% sustainable materials (from mechanical parts)
- Easy connection with Microsoft Swift Pair
- Plug-and-play straight out of the box
- Up to 32 hours of wireless battery life
- Microsoft Teams Rooms and Zoom Rooms
Speak2 55 and Speak 40:
- Plug-and-play for ease of use, with Jabra Speak2 55 boasting up to 12 hours of wireless battery life
- Contains more than 50% sustainable materials (from mechanical parts)
Pricing and Availability
Jabra Evolve2 Series
The Jabra Evolve2 65 Flex, Evolve2 55 & Evolve2 50 will be available from April 2023.
- Evolve2 65 Flex MSRP S$518
- Evolve2 55 Stereo MSRP S$424
- Evolve2 50 Stereo MSRP S$314
Jabra Speak2 Series
The Jabra Speak2 will be available from April 2023.
- Speak2 75 MSRP S$573
- Speak2 55 MSRP S$294
- Speak2 40 MSRP S$263
Information on Jabra’s new professional audio products
For more information on Jabra Evolve2 Series, please visit the following links below:
- Jabra Evolve2 65 Flex at www.jabra.sg/evolve2-65-flex
- Jabra Evolve2 55 at www.jabra.sg/evolve2-55
- Jabra Evolve2 50 at www.jabra.sg/evolve2-50
For more information on Jabra Speak2, please visit the following link below:
- Jabra Speak2 at www.jabra.sg/speak2
* Information and pictures courtesy of Jabra and Gloo *
[Media event photos shot with Canon EOS R50 – A TGH Photography x Canon EOS R50 Explorer Series Production]