Razer, a worldwide leader and leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, recently announced new earphones to their lineup, the Hammerhead Duo. This new earphones is not just to be paired with Razer’s gaming lineup, it’s also suitable for everyday usage, traveling and commuting, listening to music, watching movies and playing games.
For gamers, the Hammerhead Duo would definitely be of interest to you, especially if you also have a Nintendo Switch! For audiophiles, this cool, sleek and lightweight earphones might meet your needs and requirements for a lightweight and good earphones while on the move.
Do share this information on the Razer Hammerhead Duo with your family, relatives and friends! Pay It Forward and Pass It On!
Let me share more information on the Razer Hammerhead Duo below:
The Razer Hammerhead Duo takes its name from the custom-tuned dual drivers housed in each earpiece. Dual Driver technology functions by having two audio drivers work in harmony to deliver perfectly balanced sound – with deep bass from the Dynamic Driver and bright, high-frequency details from the Balanced Armature Driver.
Compared to single driver headphones, dual drivers allow for more effective sound separation and produce clearer and louder audio that is free from distortion – resulting in a crisper, more precise audio experience whether you are catching up on your favourite TV series or music playlist on the go.
Key features of the Razer Hammerhead Duo:
Dual Driver technology
? Dynamic Driver (for deep bass)
? Balanced Armature Driver (for bright, high-frequency details)
Slim and light-weight
? Has an aluminium frame and braided cables for comfort
The Razer Hammerhead Duo comes in two versions:
- The Razer Hammerhead Duo:
Features inline controls with volume and play/pause control plus microphone.
- The Razer Hammerhead Duo – Compatible with the Nintendo Switch™:
This variant sports an inline microphone with a mute switch for convenient communication across games and calls, a silver Razer logo on each earpiece, and a carry case for easy storage.
ABOUT THE RAZER HAMMERHEAD DUO
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 KHz
- Impedance: 32? ± 15%
- Sensitivity: 112 ± 3 dB (Max SPL)
- Input Power: 10 mW/20 mW
- Drivers: Dynamic + Balanced Armature
- Connector: 3.5 mm angled jack
- Cable length: 1.2 m
- Approx. Weight: 17 g
- Frequency response: 100 Hz -10 kHz
- Pick Up Pattern: Omni-directional
- Signal to noise ratio: ? 58 dB
- Sensitivity: -40 ± 3 dB
- Volume controls: Volume Up/Down (for Razer Hammerhead Duo only)
- Center control: Play Pause Accept/ End Call (for Razer Hammerhead Duo only)
- Control: Mic mute enable/disable (for Razer Hammerhead Duo – Compatible with the Nintendo Switch™ only)
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio + microphone combined jack
PRICE & AVAILABILITY
Razer Hammerhead Duo
$59.99 USD / €59.99 MSRP
Razer.com – April 30, 2019 Worldwide – Q2 2019
Razer Hammerhead Duo – Compatible with the Nintendo Switch™
$59.99 USD / €59.99 MSRP
Razer.com – 1st week June 2019 Worldwide – Q2 2019
For more information, please visit www.razer.com/hammerhead-duo
* Information and pictures courtesy of Razer and Gloo PR *