A powerful, thin and sleek, laptop, launched on 12th August 2011, the Dell Vostro V131. Recently, the Dell Vostro V131 was kindly loaned to me by XPR, for a short period of time to test, review the Dell Vostro V131 and share with my readers and those who would be keen in the Dell Vostro V131.
While I am still testing and using the Dell Vostro V131, I would like to introduce Dell Vostro V131, sharing some key details and technical information here before going into my review post at a later time. Some key technical specifications of the Dell Vostro V131 below –
- 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3-2330M processor 2.20 GHz
- Up to 4GB4 DDR3 SDRAM at 1333Mhz
- Mobile Intel® HM 67 Express Chipset
- 13.3″ HD WLED Anti-Glare (1366×768)
- Up to 500GB5 hard drive (7200RPM)
- Optional External 8X DVD+/-RW
- 6-cell Smart Lithium Ion battery (65WHr)
- Width: 329.3mm/12.96” Height: (front/back) 16.05-21.0mm/0.63-0.83 inches
Depth: 237.65mm/9.36” Starting weight: 1.82kg/4.03lbs (with 6-cell battery and standard HDD)
My first hands on experience with the Dell Vostro V131, the feel is great for business owners who needs it to be of light weight and size, powerful specifications for business use without the screen being too big, 13 inch screen is optimal without being too big or too small.
Pricing and Availability
The new Vostro V131 (core i3) is available today on http://www.dell.com/sg/
Stay tuned for my upcoming review of the Dell Vostro V131 !