The Logitech X300 Mobile Wireless Stereo Speaker was recently launched and I shared in an earlier post here on my website. I was given the opportunity to review the Logitech X300 Mobile Wireless Stereo Speaker and I would like to share my experiences and thoughts on the Logitech X300 Mobile Wireless Stereo Speaker.
Before that, let me give you a recap of the Logitech X300 Mobile Wireless Stereo Speaker Key Features
- Powerful sound: Discover surprisingly powerful sound with the Logitech X300 Mobile Wireless Stereo Speaker. It delivers a deep and precise bass response, and detailed mid- and high-range sound.
- Wireless freedom: Taking advantage of Bluetooth technology, you don’t have to worry about annoying cords or docks. You can wirelessly connect and play up to 30 feet away.**
- Calls and Control: This speaker delivers a simple, intuitive user experience, letting you adjust volume and manage phone calls from your device, with ease.
- Designed for performance: This mobile speaker is designed for wide-range sound. The drivers are positioned facing upward and out, for a more expansive sound spectrum.
- Extended playtime: Enjoy up to five hours of continuous play without recharging. Recharge the built-in lithium-ion battery with the convenience of the included micro-USB cable and keep dancing.
Here are my thoughts and experiences on the Logitech X300 Mobile Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Compact and lightweight
- Colourful and trendy
- Interesting angled design to produce the surround sound system from the Logitech X300 speaker
- Easy to use and pair up via Bluetooth
- The bass is not really that strong and powerful
At a suggested retail price of SGD $99, it’s a value for money portable wireless surround sound stereo speaker that you can bring out in your bag for leisure use and even office usage, that you can consider getting it!
* I would like to thank Logitech Singapore and SPRG for the loan review opportunity! *