3 days of a powerful, awesome and extremely helpful and enlightening Millionaire Mindset Intensive Seminar had been summarised (as closely as possible to the daily events) in my previous few posts.
Now, back home in sunny Singapore, it was back to my business network, work and entrepreneur lifestyle. The thoughts and wisdom were still fresh inside me and I am constantly setting myself (and also finding like-minded Millionaire Mindset entrepreneurs) to the Financial Freedom formulas, guidelines and teachings, in my journey towards Financial Freedom.
Well, there were many other things that deserved to be mentioned during the Millionaire Mindset Intensive Seminar in Kuala Lumpur –
- The warm, friendly and high energy friends from Malaysia, made a number of new friends from different business networks, and also not forgetting participants from Japan, Taiwan, Indonesia etc etc.
- Friends, Patrick Oh, who was my seminar mate and Jack Lan, who gave up his precious entrepreneur time and drove his highly modified and powerful Honda Civic FD2, to accompany us up to Kuala Lumpur for the Millionaire Mindset Intensive.
- Learning how T. Harv Eker, a world class coach, conducts his highest quality personal development training seminars to 5000 people of different nationalities.
- Breakthroughs in my inner deeper self.
- Supper in Bukit Bintang.
- A good short holiday break + unforgettable trip up north
Thanks to all whom I had got to know during Millionaire Mindset Intensive in Kuala Lumpur from 23rd – 25th May 2008.
YOU HAVE A MILLIONAIRE MINDSET !