After a weekend of celebrations and rest, it was back to the drawing board for me. Looking ahead, there were many plans and projects upcoming and last but not least, updates.
There were many things to write, needing to summarise and penning it down.
Running & Exercise
– 2 runs in August, the army half-marathon on 24th August and 10km Nike+ Human Race on 31st August.
– planning to enter Run For Hope Singapore on 5th October, New Balance Real Run on 19th October, need to sign up soon.
– Need to allocate more time to gym and keeping myself trim, fit and healthy.
– Currently having projects to take charge.
– Dragon Chapter Ex-Co commitments
– UQAAS Ex-Co commitments
– Hong Kong & Guangzhou in November 2008 (after finishing Stage 1 for one of my projects)
High Tech Toys
– Apple 3G iPhone ~ looking foward to the release of the pricing and phone plans for the upcoming release on 22nd August 2008 in Singapore
– Canon EOS 1D Mk 2 ~ 2nd Hand, an excellent DSLR, at a very good price, hope to be able to get hold of it.
– Always on-going, it’s a real challenge in the current market conditions especially in the field of investments.
– Dedicating my time, commitment, professionalism and promise to my clients in the area of advisory, consultancy and client relationship management and servicing.
– Still reading my books, haven’t finished reading them and writing book chapter reviews on them.
– A great time for me to enjoy my hobby and appreciate nature together.
Did I miss out anything else ? Hmm ………..