Canon’s ink tank printer series, the PIXMA and MAXIFY ink tank printers lineup are rebranding to PIXMA MegaTank and MAXIFY MegaTank. Canon ink tank printer brand awareness strengthens with MegaTank rebrand in Asia (1) , this rebranding signifies Canon’s advances in inkjet printing technology that delivers class-leading edge page yields for home offices and small businesses. It conveys Canon’s commitment to providing prints of the highest quality across a variety of applications at incredibly low costs.
“We are proud to showcase our latest inkjet printing innovations with the MegaTank rebrand, reaffirming our commitment to class-leading page yields. Optimized for home offices and small enterprises, our advanced technology emphasizes quality without compromise, delivering mega benefits with cost effectiveness. The Canon MegaTank lineup embodies our dedication to providing superior printing solutions across diverse needs.” Said Edwin Teoh, Head of Marketing, Singapore Operations, Canon Singapore.
Canon MegaTank Rebrand
What are the best characteristics of Canon’s MegaTank, here is the list below:
1) High Yield Bottles for Ultra Low-Cost Printing
MegaTank represents the best of Canon’s research and development in high yield inkjet technology. With high yield up to 14,000 pages (2) on a single set of replacement ink bottles, users can print more while spending less, making it an ideal choice for homes, home offices, small businesses, and beyond.
2) Unparalleled Ease of Use
User-friendliness has always been at the heart of Canon’s Ink Tank Printers. The new MegaTank sub-brand combines effortless installation, intuitive operation, and seamless connectivity for a hassle-free printing experience.
3) Easy Maintenance with Removable Maintenance Cartridges
MegaTank printers feature easily removable maintenance cartridges that are available from retail stores, so replacement is swift and straightforward. Users can enjoy uninterrupted productivity without unexpected visits to the service centre and time-consuming maintenance processes.
4) High-Quality Printing on Documents and Photos
Premium print quality can be assured with the MegaTank series, as it brings forth high-resolution printing that captures the finest details, be it crisp text documents or vivid photos. The MAXIFY MegaTank lineup even features pigment inks that create water resistant documents, to mitigate impact from accidental spills.
5) Catering to All Needs
The Canon MegaTank lineup starts from essential models for home and home offices, to business-centred configurations catering to larger offices and small businesses. The MAXIFY MegaTank series also include productivity features such as auto duplex printing for resource conservation, swift print speeds to boost efficiency, extra-large paper cassettes for bulk printing, and the inclusion of pigment ink for water-resistance (3) on documents and exceptional print longevity.
For more information on Canon MegaTank
If you like to know more information about the new MegaTank lineup, as well as the PIXMA MegaTank or MAXIFY MegaTank printers for your printing needs, please visit https://sg.canon/en/campaign/inkjet/refillable-ink-tank-printers
- Covering Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- 14,000 pages is a composite yield based on standard quality mode, on a replacement set of Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow ink bottles for the GX5070, GX5570, GX6070, GX6570 and GX7070.
- Based on testing performed in accordance with ISO1179:2000 information and documentation standard – Permanence and durability of writing, printing and copying on paper. This feature is not guaranteed in all cases.
* Information and picture courtesy of Canon Singapore and Gloo *