SHARP, the first brand in Japan to produce televisions commercially in 1953, recently launched their new lineup of AQUOS 4K UHD Android TVs in Singapore. In this new lineup of TVs, they are all made in Japan where SHARP has been the number 1 brand for 15 consecutive years. SHARP is dedicated to bringing unique, innovative technologies to customers with the best quality while boosting users’ confidence in its products. SHARP has also introduced the industry’s first 1-to-1 panel exchange for all of their UHD TV models purchased, providing assurance to users within the next 3 years of any SHARP UHD TV purchased.
SHARP AQUOS Technology Captures Real Beauty through Details, Contrast, and Colours
SHARP’s AQUOS technology demonstrates picture quality that is distinctly close to nature through real detail, real contrast, and real colours featured through 7 perceptions.
Capturing Real Detail
The X4 Master Engine Pro II Processor allows for 4K upconverting, the conversion to 4K is executed with the contour and texture information of the source video kept intact, producing superior 4K quality from standard definition or high definition sources. Video definition is also improved through enhancement of the contrast between detected edges and their periphery.
Along with the 4K Digital Noise Reduction, the MEMC algorithm generates an intermediate image between continuous frames to reduce blur and display a clear 4K image, keeping the digital image quality clean of undesirable pixilation, even after up conversion.
Capturing Real Contrast
With the 4K U HDR feature it allows for display of detailed texture in both light and dark areas, resulting is realistic contract and provides depth to the image. It enables non-HDR content to be reproduced to show natural contract through detecting and comparing the brightness and actively adjusting the backlight to the optimal level.
With the Comfort Luminance Display’s that uses a highly efficient LED backlight that recycles the light it emits, displays images optimally on the panel, increasing the depth in scenery and texture of the material content, producing life-like content.
Capturing Real Colour
The Deep Chroma Display technology adopts a “six axis colour management” which incorporates the complementary colours of magenta, yellow and cyan in addition to the three primary colours of red, green, and blue. As a result, subtle tones are depicted distinctly with colour balance kept intact to bring colour closer to that of nature. On top of this, the TV can demonstrate real colours through the 123% wider colour gamut, offering a larger palette of colours for viewers to enjoy.
With the Colour Optimizer, it adjusts and picks out the colours displayed to those that are naturally detected by the human eye. The Tone Optimiser provides natural colour tones with 64 times more colour levels as compared to regular displays, adjusting tones to be true to the eye. Both resulting in superb expression of light and dark tones and natural colour reproduction to create natural looking images.
7 Shields Protection Depicted by Strict Japanese Quality Standards
All 4 models of AQUOS 4K UHD Android TVs under this new lineup have panels made in Japan, to guarantee the highest quality to SHARP customers. On top of that, SHARP TVs abide by 7 shields to provide extra protection and high endurance under various circumstances.
- Lightning Shield: Varistor protects the TVs from lightning surges through AC cables that are in line with EMC standards (IEC 61000-4-2 and IEC 61000-4-5)
- Heavy Weight Shield: The design of the wall mounting brackets are tested against IEC 60065 weight loading standards
- Voltage Shield: Sharp TVs can endure a wide range of voltages from 110V to 240V
- Drop Shield: The protective packaging and durability of the TVs have passed strict drop tests
- Stability Shield: SHARP TVs are proven to be structurally stable, benchmarked against IEC 60065 standards
- Vibration Shield: SHARP’s quality carton packing design and high build quality of the TVs provide vibration resistance during deliveries
- High Temperature and Humidity Shield: These TVs have passed IEC 60065 test standards to withstand high temperature and humidity settings.
Android TV™ with All-in-One Smart Remote
The new SHARP TVs all come with in-built Android TV™ platform, users can get easy access to over 5,000 existing apps for videos, news and games on Google Play Store. The all-in-one smart remote with in-built Google Assistant allows users to multitask while enjoying various entertainment or content.
With just a push of a button or using voice control, users can switch between one entertainment to another, they can also control smart devices around their homes and even manage daily tasks such as schedule management. The TVs come with built-in Chromecast, allowing users to easily cast contents directly from their devices to the TVs.
Dolby ATMOS Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer (HT-SBW460)
SHARP is also launching the Dolby ATMOS Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer (HT-SBW460) along with the 2020 TVs. The SBW460 provides a cinematic and immersive 3D surround sound experience to users, the sound bar can be easily connected to users desired devices through Bluetooth, HDMI and more.
The sound bar is a modern design, slim and stylish, it can fit well with all SHARP TVs, it can be mounted on a wall, equipped with a wireless sub-woofer, giving users a neat and convenient set up.
1-to-1 Panel Exchange Policy for All UHD TVs
SHARP is the number 1 brand in Japan, they are committing to a 1-to-1 panel exchange policy for its UHD TVs sold from August 2020. For SHARP TV users, they will be assured with a brand new panel if there are manufacturer faults or issues with their SHARP UHD TV purchases, giving users a peace of mind when they purchase a SHARP UHD TV.
The new lineup comes in a variety of sizes which are 50” (C50BK1X), 60” (C60CK1X), 70” (C70BK1X) and 80” (C80CL1X). All these TVs are available for purchase at SHARP official online stores and authorised dealers’ stores.
For more information, please visit Sharp website in the links provided below
– SHARP: https://sg.SHARP/
– SHARP 80” AQUOS 4K UHD Android TV (C80CL1X): https://sg.SHARP/products/tvav/4t-c80cl1x
– SHARP 60” AQUOS 4K UHD Android TV (C60CK1X): https://sg.sharp/products/tvav/4t-c60ck1x?v=1459
– SHARP 70” AQUOS 4K UHD Android TV (C70BK1X): https://sg.sharp/products/tvav/4t-c70bk1x?v=1458
– SHARP 50” AQUOS 4K UHD Android TV (C50BK1X): https://sg.sharp/products/tvav/4t-c50bk1x?v=1417
– SHARP AQUOS 4K Smart Technology: https://sg.SHARP/aquos-4k-smart
– SHARP AQUOS 4K Technology: https://sg.SHARP/capture-real-beauty
– SHARP Dolby ATMOS Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer (HT-SBW460): https://sg.sharp/products/tvav/ht-sbw460
Do share this news on SHARP 2020 Lineup of AQUOS 4K UHD Android TVs, Dolby ATMOS Soundbar, along with the Industry’s exclusive First 1-to-1 Panel Exchange Programme for All Premium UHD TVs with your loved ones, family, relatives and friends who are looking for new TVs and Soundbar for their home or office.
* Information and pictures courtesy of Sharp Singapore and Brand Cellar *