On the 5th October 2012, I was present to witness many new Canon Delight to their current impressive and wide selection of photography gadgets, from the EOS 6D to 5 Powershot models, 2 PIXMA Pros, 3 PIXMAs, 5 imageCLASS AIOs and the Selphy CP900. The lunch time event was a gadgets galore and many of us there, from the social media to the traditional media had a fun time hands on experiences with the various Canon cameras on display there, along with the delicious food and networking.
There were many Canon cameras to share, for my first sharing today, I would be introducing the Canon EOS 6D only in this special post!! I was most keen on the Canon EOS DSLRs since I am an avid Canon DSLR user and would love to touch and get a feel of the latest Canon EOS DSLRs whenever they were announced. The Canon EOS 6D was very impressive when I first got my hands on it and I look forward to getting a review set in the future when it is available for me to loan and do a review for my readers.
During my short stint during the Canon event with the EOS 6D, it felt really good, sturdy and lightweight. Before I proceed to share my experiences with the Canon EOS 6D further, here’s some quick technical specifications of the Canon EOS 6D
- Effective Pixels : 20 Megapixels
- Sensor Size : Full Frame (36mm x 24mm)
- CMOS Sensor
- Digic 5+ Processor
- ISO : 100 – 25,600 in 1/3 stops with ISO 50, 51,200 and 102,400 as option
- Number of Focus Points : 11
- Weight : 770g
- Magnesium alloy body
- 100,000 shutter cycles
- Key Features : built-in Wi-Fi and GPS support and remote capture via smartphones
- Pricing and Availability: Available at authorised dealers by end-November. Pricing TBA.