HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Review
A multi-functional printer for the home is becoming an essential device to use by the whole family, that can be for both work and leisure. Today, I would like to share with you more in detail of the HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-One printer, a great multi-purpose multi-functional printer that I got the opportunity to review recently. A multi-functional printer like the HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-One printer is great when you need to scan, copy, print and fax, you never when you need it for your work matters, or you are in school and need to print your assignments. Moreover, the photo printing capabilities allows you to print your favourite photographs too!
The HP Photosmart 7520 printer is an all in one printer for the family from printing lab-quality photos with 5 individual ink cartridges to duplex printing of documents. Other new features for the newHP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One printer includes scan-to-email for multi-page documents and wireless direct printing without the need of an Internet network or router; the new printer also prints more quickly at up to 14 pages per minute in black and up to 10 pages per minute in colour. If you like to have a in-depth technical specifications of the HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One printer, you can drop by HP website here to take a look at the new HP printer!
Here’s a key feature of the HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One printer
**Print and share wirelessly—at home or on the go**
– The new HP ePrint app for Apple and BlackBerry® helps users identify the best available HP ePrint-enabled printer, such as the HP Photosmart e-All-in-One, based on location and printing needs. Users can then print directly from their smartphone or tablet to the chosen printer.
– The updated Printer Control app provides users wireless and remote control of the print, scan, copy features on the new HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One printer from their mobile device. It allows users to crop and resize photos and documents, and now allows for direct scan to email and major cloud storage services like Dropbox, Box, Evernote and iCloud.
– HP ePrint Software makes it easy to print from a desktop or notebook PC to the new HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One printer. Users can simply click File and Print and select from the available printers and print to virtually anywhere.
Here’s some quick technical specifications (for full technical specifications of the HP Photosmart 7520 printer, here’s the link on the HP website)
- ISO Speed1: Up to 14 ppm black, Up to 10 ppm color
- Scan Resolution: Up to 2400 dpi (Enhanced); Scan Type: Flatbed, ADF
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600 dpi (black graphics & text)
- Standard Connectivity: 1 USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Features: Wireless, Duplex printing, Memory card slot, HP ePrint, Web connect,
- 4.33″ (10.9 cm) touchscreen CGD
- Paper Handling: 125-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo tray, 25-sheet Automatic
- Document Feeder (ADF), 50-sheet output tray
After testing and reviewing the HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One, here are some of my points and thoughts with the HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One
- Easy to use and setup
- Wireless and mobile printing capabilities with the use of apps – HP ePrint, HP wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint™
- Touchscreen is easy to use and navigate
- Able to print 4R and A4 size photographs (probably the 2 common sizes of photography prints)
- Adjustments and tools available inside the HP Photosmart 7520 before printing vivid photographs
- Memory card slot allows you to print directly from your memory card
- Individual ink cartridges and you can track which ink cartridge is finishing soon and can replace them accordingly
The HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One printer is definitely worthy for your consideration for a multi-functional multi-purpose printer for your home leisure and work from home use!
Pricing and availability
The new HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One printer is available in Singapore at a recommended retail price of S$339. Here’s the link to HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-One printer and you can buy it online too!
I would like to thank HP Singapore for this review opportunity!