Logitech produces many useful and interesting peripherals to complement the computer systems that you are using. Recently, they announced the Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard, the ideal device for all Apple users to successfully manage all their devices with just one keyboard, the Logitech Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard.
Being an Apple user, with a current setup of my Macbook Pro, iPad 1 and iPhone 5, it would be useful to have this keyboard to be multi-tasking and connected with all my Apple devices at home. It is perfect for all multi-taskers using the Mac platform. It can be paired with a maximum of 3 devices (e.g. Mac, iPad, iPhone) and you can simply move from one device to another with just the simple push of a button, thanks to its easy-switch with Bluetooth technology.
Here are some quick features and technical specifications for the Logitech Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard
- · Logitech easy-switch with Bluetooth technology: Easily switch from typing on your Mac to typing on your iPad or iPhone – and back again – by simply pressing a button.
- · Sharp, bright illumination: Back lighting ensures the key characters are always easy to read. The illumination automatically adjusts to fit the brightness of the room and uses proximity detection to turn on when your hands approach.
- · Mac-specific design: The real-aluminum top-case was designed to perfectly complement your Mac and the familiar Mac layout features all the keys you’d expect, including Command, Brightness, Mission Control™ and more. The Logitech keyboard keycap design ensures you’ll enjoy faster, quieter typing.
- · Rechargeable: The USB charging cable makes it easy to use your keyboard while building a full charge, which will give you 10 days of power*. The On/Off switch and battery indicator light also help you manage power.· Internet connection (for software download)
- · Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- · iPad or iPhone with iOS 4.0 or later
- · Dimensions (L x W x H): 290.07 mm x 128.31 mm x 14.36 mm
- · Weight: 338g
The retail recommended price is $169 and it is available from: mid-Jan 2013 (Jan: iStudio stores only). I do believe that this would make a nice multi-tasking device for your Mac eco-system of devices. You can consider owning it for the start of the new year 2013 and for your loved ones this coming Valentine’s Day too!