Sony recently announced the Xperia Z Ultra to their line-up of smartphones, the world’s slimmest and largest wide screen full HD smartphone, will be available in Singapore from 05 September 2013 onwards.
The new Xperia Z Ultra is waterproof*, ultra-slim with a lightweight design so you can enjoy it anytime, anywhere. It’s the first smartphone ever to incorporate a Full HD TRILUMINOS™ Display for mobile powered by Sony’s latest X-Reality™ for mobile picture engine to deliver the most immersive viewing experience imaginable. Additionally, the Xperia Z Ultra will also feature the fully integrated Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 processor with 2.2 GHz quad-core CPUs, 4GLTE and HD voice to provide a seamless connected entertainment experience, industry-leading battery performance and amazing speed.
Features of the Xperia Z Ultra
- 6.44” Full HD TRILUMINOS™ Display for mobile powered by X-Reality™ for mobile engine for the ultimate viewing experience
- Ultra slim, waterproof* and dust resistant (IP55/IP58) durable design
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 processor with 2.2 GHz quad-core CPUs and 4G LTE for fast performance
- Write and sketch with any pencil and selected stylus or pen (capacitive stylus or metal pen with tip diameter over 1mm)
- 8 megapixel camera with “Exmor RS for mobile” sensor and HDR for videos and photos
- Full accessory ecosystem for premium entertainment and connectivity
- Battery STAMINA Mode for outstanding battery life
The Xperia Z Ultra will be available in Sony stores, Sony centres, Xperia concept stores, authorised retail outlets as well as all telco operators from 05 September 2013 onwards at a recommended retail price of S$1,038 without contract.
For more information, visit Sony Mobile Singapore Facebook Page for more information!
* Information and Photograph Courtesy of Sony Singapore and Waggener Edstrom Worldwide *