Not too long ago, i was introduced to Entrecard by a leading and inspiring and blogger, iWalku2, my photoblog 125×125 icon was made by her! and I signed up into that traffic exchange and networking.
Initially, I didn’t utilise the full features nor actively dropping 300 Entrecards on various blogs on a daily basis. However, soon after my photoblog was established, I took a more proactive and hardworking approach using Entrecard for my photoblog. The results were significant and there was an increase in traffic towards my photoblog.
Using Entrecards has its wonders, pros, cons –
(1) Found many different wonderful and awesome blogs in the blogsphere, found new blogging friends as well, especially those blogs having the same theme/interests as mine.
(2) Advertising on other blogs on 125×125 widget, gaining a presence in other countries blogsphere.
(3) It’s hard work to drop 300 Entrecards on a daily basis, I can’t fulfill 100% daily for 365 days. Inevitably, my personal blog traffic is affected because I was dropping many Entrecards from my photoblog account.
(4) Dropping the Entrecards allows us bloggers to gain credits, thus enabling us to use it for advertising in other fellow bloggers sites.
(5) There is a tendency to drop Entrecards and hop over to the next blog to drop another Entrecard elsewhere, this has an impact on the Bounce Rate on the analytics segment if you are using Google Analytics. I fully understand if this situation arises.
Recently, Entrecard launched a new feature for advertisers, allowing them to advertise the Entrecards network. As it was a pretty new feature, I am looking, analysing and following with great interests. What would the impacts (positive and negative) be like ? How would it benefit us bloggers ? Would it affect my current advertisers (bloggers) who use their credits earned to advertise on my blogs ?
There are currently some hot discussions on the forums and blogs on this NEW art of Entrecard, even though it is in Beta mode testing.
Meanwhile, I would like to say
THANK YOU, ENTRECARD DROPPERS !
Happy Dropping Entrecards !