Jabra recently launched their new headphones in Singapore, this is their best-in-class on-ear wireless headphones, the Jabra Elite 45h on-ear headphones.
The Jabra Elite 45h was announced earlier in the year, it has a longer battery life of 50 hours long battery life with just one charge (as compared to the initial figure of 40 hours). Their ultra-fast charging feature has also been improved, 15 minutes of charging can yield 10 hours of battery life (as compared to the initial figure of 8 hours battery life in 15 minutes of charging).
Let me share with you key features and specifications of the Jabra Elite 45h below:
- Up to 50 hours of battery life with just one charge
- Ultra-fast charge of 10 hours in just 15 minutes
- Large 40mm speaker for superior music experience
- Optimisable music experience with MySound
- Compact and lightweight (160g)
- Single fold allows headphones to lie flat, fitting easily into bags
- Supports Bluetooth 5.0 for heightened connectivity
- Dual-microphone technology for crystal clear calls even in noisy environments
- One-touch access to Amazon Alexa (requires registration with Sound+ App), Siri and Google Assistant
Optimising music experience with MySound
MySound calibrates the earbuds according to the user’s individual hearing to optimise the music listening experience. This is done by taking a short hearing test on the Jabra Sound+ App where the user’s audiogram info is recorded and used to personalise the audio experience.
The test includes an algorithm which has analysed over 80,000 users’ hearing tests to be able to predict a user’s audiogram by just inputting age and gender. This result is refined by taking the user through a short hearing test (20 beeps per ear).
Pricing and Availability
Colour: Titanium Black – Currently available at Lazada, Shopee & Amazon
Colour: Titanium Black, Navy, Gold Beige – Currently available at Jabra.sg
Colour: Copper Black – Exclusively on Amazon
* Information and pictures courtesy of Jabra Singapore and GLOO PR *