TPG, Singapore’s fourth telco, celebrates their first anniversary since its commercial launch on 31st March 2020. As part of their first anniversary celebrations, TPG will be providing free 50GB additional data to its SIM-only and Prepaid plans for a promotional period.
Starting from 10th April 2021 to 11th July 2021, all users can subscribe to:
- 100GB for $10 – upgraded from the standard 50GB for $10 SIM-only and Prepaid plans
- 130GB for $18 – upgraded for the standard 80GB for $18 SIM-only plan
For new users who subscribe to the the plans within the period, they will get the additional 50GB data bonus immediately. As for current users, they will be able to enjoy those plans upon renewing their subscription.
Richard Tan, CEO of TPG Telecom Pte. Ltd. said: “As we celebrate our first anniversary in Singapore, we are grateful for our customers’ support and feedback. This promotion is our way of thanking our customers. We have in recent past increased our mobile offerings, opened five service centres and have over 100 sales points spread across Singapore to cater to our increasing customer base. We will continue to listen to our customers so as to provide better value and service to them.”
TPG launched its commercial service in Singapore on 31st March 2020, they only had one mobile plan and 1 service centre whereby customers can activate their SIM cards instantly. Today, TPG has three SIM-only plans and one Prepaid plan., with over 100 sales points conveniently located islandwide. They also have five service centres to accommodate its increasing number of users across Singapore.
- March 2020: Started commercial service in Singapore with 50GB for $10 SIM-only plan
- July 2020: Launched 20GB for $5 SIM-only plan for seniors
- December 2020: Launched TPG SG app to facilitate doorstep delivery for SIM cards and the opening of second service centre at Canberra Plaza
- January 2021: Launched 80GB for $18 SIM-only plan with bundled IDD minutes
- February 2021: Opened flagship service centre at Techview, Kaki Bukit
- March, 2021: Reached over 100 sales points spread across Singapore to cater to more users and opened its third service centre at Lucky Plaza
- April 2021: TPG turns one, opened fifth service centre at Hougang Central
For more information on TPG’s plans and store locations, please visit tpgmobile.sg.
* Information and pictures courtesy of TPG Telecom and GLOO PR *