It’s been a year since I started my 2nd blog, that is my personal blog here and it was a big learning curve for me in the art and techniques of blogging and internet marketing.
Looking foward, in conjunction with my photojournalist blog, I am aiming to achieve the following goals for my blogging, to achieve by the end of 2009 :
(a) Page Rank = 6
(b) Alexa Rank = 100,000
(c) Technorati Rank = 100
I am planning to enhance my quality content and topics delivery for my personal blog to higher levels than what I achieved in 2008.
(1) Writing and providing inspiration from top writers in the field of personal development.
(2) Regular Book Chapter Reviews of the books that I read.
(3) Mentoring, Leadership and Personal Development Program for my alumni juniors.
(4) Sharing and linking up with fellow like-minded bloggers around the world.
(5) Encouraging people around me to run/attempt their first full marathon via my marathon, fitness and preparation stories.
(6) Making a difference to the things/surroundings/world around me with my 2 blogs.
How about you ? Have you set your goals and direction settings for your blogging ?