Jabra Speak 710
A small, lightweight and portable enterprise grade speakerphone, highly suitable for the business leaders and C-level executives to bring it around for their work and communication. This is the Jabra Speak 710.
During a recent media event, I got the opportunity to learn more about Jabra and their latest Jabra Speak 710. We were also given a live demonstration on the Jabra Speak 710 in action with a live communication call chat and also listening to the multimedia capabilities as a music speaker playing music. Thereafter, we were given the opportunity to touch, feel and try out the Jabra Speak 710.
With my short experiences handling the Jabra Speak 710, I paired it with my iPhone 7+ and played songs from my Spotify app. The pairing and connection between both devices were pretty smooth, the sound quality wasn’t too bad, considering the small size and how compact the Jabra Speak 710 is!
Personally, I find the Jabra Speak 710 has a good balance for both work and leisure (more catered for enterprise/business than leisure) that would attract the interest of business leaders and C-level executives especially if they have to travel a lot and have to keep in touch via teleconferencing. If you are looking at the Jabra Speak 710, you might want to consider getting them as a pair instead of just one unit!
“People are increasingly choosing light-weight and compact products that provide portability and ease of use. Research has shown that a majority of conference phones are actually used for personal use1. The Jabra Speak 710 offers extended mobility and combines it with an immersive audio and true music experience. This makes the device the perfect partner and music companion for start-ups, business leaders and C-level executives,” states Wayne Lee, Head of Product and Alliances, APAC.
“People are increasingly choosing light-weight and compact products that provide portability and ease of use. Research shows that a majority of conference phones are actually used for personal use1.
(1 Need for Smarter Work Environments Drives Demand for High-Quality Audio Conferencing Endpoints, Frost & Sullivan, Sept 2015)
Features & specifications
- Speakerphone made for voice, music and multimedia
- Omni directional microphone for 3600 audio pick-up
- HiFi grade audio quality
- Up to 15 hours of battery life
- In-room coverage up to 6 persons
- Connectivity in seconds: USB, Wireless (Bluetooth® or with PC dongle)
- 30-meter-long wireless range with PCs, 10 meters with smartphones
- Plug & play solution with intuitive on-device call controls
- Wireless linking option with an extra unit for full stereo experience or to extend the conference space to up to 12 persons
- Smart interaction with Personal Digital Assistant – MS Cortana, Siri or Google Now with the one touch Smart button
- Compatible with all leading UC platforms – Certified for Avaya, Cisco and Skype for Business and more
- Optional Kensington lock support and online maintenance
Pricing and availability
The Jabra Speak 710 (SGD 525) will be available from selected retailers in April 2017.
For more information, visit Jabra website and check out the Jabra Speak 710 – www.jabra.com/speak710
* Information and product images courtesy of Jabra and GLOO PR *