The Jabra Elite 85t was launched in November 2020 with the Titanium Black version. Most recently in January 2021, Jabra launched two more colours for this model, Jabra Elite 85t is now available in Gold Beige and Grey. With the addition of two new colours, Jabra Elite 85t true wireless earbuds are now available in three colours – Gold Beige, Grey and Titanium Black.
Jabra’s most advanced Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
The Jabra Elite 85t earbuds are powered by Jabra’s most advanced Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) chip, allowing users to determine the ideal amount of background noise they would like it to be blocked in five different levels.
Concurrently, users can also control how much background noise they would like to hear while they have the earbuds on, just by adjusting the HearThrough function in five levels.
The ANC and HearThrough features make it convenient and comfortable for users to transition between places with different background noise while having the earbuds on. For example, when you are crossing a busy road, you need to be aware of the dangers and your surroundings. You can turn on the HearThrough in this situation. In another example, you are working at a a cafe and would need to focus on your work without too much noise distraction. You can turn on the ANC and have a quiet and peaceful time to focus on your work.
The Jabra Elite 85t true wireless earbuds have a new over ear gels and semi-open design, specifically designed to provide enhanced comfort. The oval ear gels and semi-open design improve the seal on the ear when the earbuds are put on and follows the natural shape of the inside of the ear to make the fit comfortable.
The shape of the Elite 85t is based on Jabra’s fit simulation model made from thousands of ear scans and the vast database of ears from its sister company which makes hearing aids, GN Hearing. These new features let users enjoy their music and calls comfortably for extended periods of time.
The Jabra Elite 85t is powered by 12mm speakers, producing a big sound and powerful bass while still providing comfort and relieving ear pressure with its new semi-open design.
Key features and specifications
- Compact design and oval silicon EarGels™ for a secure seal and comfortable fit
- Dedicated ANC chip which is more efficient in removing surrounding noises
- 6-microphone call technology and wind protection for superior calls wherever you are
- 4-microphone ANC using mics on the inside and the outside of the earbuds
- 12mm speakers for big sound and powerful bass
- Semi-open design with natural hear through
- Adjustable ANC with dual sliders from full ANC to full HearThrough
- IPX4-rated durability and 2-year warranty* against dust and water
- Up to 5.5 hours battery on a single charge and up to 25 with the charging case with ANC on, 7 hours battery on a single charge and 31 hours with ANC off
- Qi-certified, for wireless charging, and compatible with all Qi-certified chargers
- Customizable equalizer in the Sound+ App makes your music sound even better
- Voice assistant enabled. Elite 85t works with Alexa, Siri® and Google Assistant™.
- ‘MyControls’ to define button settings and Jabra MySound for individualized sound
Pricing and Availability
Priced at $348, the Jabra Elite 85t will be available in Gold Beige, Grey and Titanium Black from all authorised Jabra resellers.
* Information and pictures courtesy of Jabra Singapore and GLOO PR *