Jabra, a world leader in personal sound and hybrid work solutions, recently launched two new premium models, expanding the top end line-up of their Elite true wireless earbuds range, they are the Jabra Elite 8 Active, tested to be the world’s toughest earbuds * and the Jabra Elite 10, the most advanced earbuds by Jabra for work and life with clear calls, all-day comfort, and optimised to deliver a more immersive Dolby Atmos experience through Dolby Head Tracking.
In this article, I would be sharing more information on the Jabra Elite 10 earbuds, I have published an article on the Jabra Elite 8 Active earbuds, you can read it here!
Jabra Elite 10 brings up your Dolby Atmos listening experience
The Jabra Elite 10 is the new top-of-the-line earbuds that promise the best combination of comfort, sound and calls anywhere. These true wireless earbuds are optimised for you to enjoy content in Dolby Atmos, it’s truly immersive and they are Jabra’s first earbuds to support Dolby Head Tracking.
Dolby Head Tracking engages listeners in a whole new way by keeping them in the center of the soundstage as they move their head, enabling a more natural sound experience for all your favourite entertainment, including both Dolby Atmos and stereo content. And when available, the combination of Dolby Head Tracking together with Dolby Atmos content further elevates the sound with incredible detail and clarity for the ultimate Dolby Atmos listening experience.
Jabra Advanced Active Noise CancellationTM
The Jabra Elite 10 is powered with Jabra Advanced Active Noise Cancellation (ANC). This ultra-powerful ANC eliminates surrounding noise, auto-adjusts for what’s around you. This is achieved by infrasonic waves that measure the ear canal and algorithms which detect noise leakage and wind conditions. As a result, the earbuds will automatically switch to the highest ANC gain in noisier environments and reduce the gain in quiet places.
Jabra ComfortFit Technology
The Jabra Elite 10 is designed with learnings from Jabra’s earlier models, the Elite 7 Pro for fit and Elite 85t for all-day wearing comfort. They are the first in Jabra’s true wireless earbuds range to offer Jabra ComfortFit technology for the most natural, airy fit and less occlusion, due to its semi-open design that relieves ear pressure, allowing users to walk and talk in comfort. Every surface the ear touches is made of soft silicon for a snug fit, meaning less wearing fatigue for all-day use. These earbuds are also designed to cater for more ear shapes and sizes than ever before.
The Elite 10 is complete with 6-mic call technology for crystal-clear calls, 6-hour battery (27 hours with case), including a pocket friendly cradle optimised for wireless charging, Bluetooth Multipoint connection, hands-free voice assistance and easy pairing.
Calum MacDougall, SVP at Jabra, said, “Jabra has been successful by identifying user needs and then applying our unique audio engineering capabilities to meet those needs. For Elite 10, we focused on comfort and calls and music performance to meet the need for all day use from music to meetings. For Elite 8 Active, we meet the need for users to be confident to use their earbuds, wherever they are, from work to work-out.”
Ashim Mathur, Vice President, APAC Marketing, Dolby Laboratories said “We are thrilled to work with Jabra to launch Jabra Elite 8 featuring Dolby Audio and Jabra Elite 10 with Dolby Head Tracking, delivering incredible audio experiences to consumers in Singapore.”
Key features of the Jabra Elite 10
- Optimized for Dolby Atmos with Dolby Head Tracking, which enables a more immersive Dolby Atmos experience
- Jabra ComfortFit technology for a natural airy fit and less occlusion with semi-open design to relieve ear pressure
- 6-mic call technology with advanced algorithms for better call clarity in any environment
- Jabra Advanced ANCTM which blocks out 2x more noise than Jabra’s standard ANC
- HearThrough technology with wind noise reduction
- 6-hour battery (27 hours with case) with ANC on, including pocket friendly cradle optimised for wireless charging
- Bluetooth Multipoint connection
- Hands-free Voice Assistant, Fast Pair, Swift Pair, Spotify Tap playback
- Ready to support Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) & LC3, LC3plus codec with future firmware update
Short hands on experience with the Jabra Elite 10
At the recent Jabra media event launch in Singapore, I had the chance for a very very short hands on experience with the Jabra Elite 10 at the event. While the Dolby Atmos with Dolby Head Tracking stands out for me, I don’t have enough hands on experience with the Jabra Advanced ANC. As for the Jabra ComfortFit, I have a biased (personal) preference towards the Jabra Elite 8 Active.
If the Jabra Elite 10 is available for review, I would share more of my views and comparisons (with Jabra Elite 8 Active) when I do the review.
Pricing and Availability
The Jabra Elite 10 is available from 22nd September 2023 in all authorised retailers including Jabra’s official store in Lazada and Shopee. MRSP S$378, available in Cream, Cocoa, Titanium black, Gloss Black, Matte Black. Find out more at www.jabra.com/elite-10
Gift with purchase:
- From 22nd September to 15th October 2023, 4 complimentary Golden Village Movie Tickets worth S$62 to be used on Golden Village – New movies in Singapore (gv.com.sg) will be given with every purchase of the Jabra Elite 10.
- From 22nd September to 15th October 2023, trade in any Jabra TWS to get S$100 off the Jabra Elite 10 at all participating authorised retailers including Jabra’s official store in Lazada and Shopee.
- From 16th October to 5th November 2023, trade in any Jabra TWS to get S$50 off the Jabra Elite 10 at all participating authorised retailers including Jabra’s official store in Lazada and Shopee.
* Refer to Jabra.com/claims
<Information courtesy of Jabra and Gloo>