11 days has passed since the year 2011 took over, on this 2 special days,
10th January – added 1 year more to my age band and received many well wishes and birthday wishes via Facebook wall, Twitter, SMS and personal greetings. Very grateful for those friends who sent me their birthday well wishes and small little birthday gifts too. On my birthday, always great to remind myself again and again of my blessings, count my blessings and be grateful.
11th January – 11 / 01 / 2011 at 11:11 , a beautiful number structure that will only last once in the lifetime. This is a time for me to write and pen down my planning and goal setting for 2010.
Business Operations & Development
– Structuring and strategising for 2011
– Improve marketing activities and breakthrough in new clients acquisition
– Improve Customer Relationship Management with existing clients
– Increasing my posts with quality, diverse and interesting topics to attract more readers and followers
– Revamping my personal blog
– Improving my affiliate marketing for my 2 blogs
Social Media Networking
– Engaging & meeting more new bloggers / twitter
– Understanding more on the psychology and engagements of social media networks and inter networking
– Applying the social media channels and networks to all my businesses
Physical Fitness & Running
– Getting back into my active lifestyle of sports and outdoor activities
– Cycling on a regular basis with my 2nd hand road bike
– Going to gym to build up muscle and strengthening
– Starting to run again, from short distances to middle distances and finally the full marathon
- 10km & 15km Distance Runs
- August 2011 – 21km Army Half Marathon
- December 2011 – 42km Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon
– Sprint Triathlon in the last quarter of 2011 (proposed)
– Consistently and constantly reading books to update and improve my personal self
- Personal Development & Growth
- Financial Knowledge and Management
– To help my friends via mentoring with my knowledge and experiences from the fields of
- Blogging / Social Media Networking
- Financial Management and Planning
Do check out my photography and travel planning for 2011 too !
Goal planning is only the start of my journey in 2011, as I started to embark on my new marathon, my new adventure for 2011, exciting times await ahead for me. Over the next few days, I will work on breaking my goals down into more detailed and smaller components that will build up, just like building the lego bricks together in order to produce the final product – my goals and destinations for 2011 !