The Logitech Multi-Device Keyboard K480 was introduced not too long ago and I shared about this new Multi-Device Keyboard from Logitech in an earlier article post. Before I proceed to share about my review and user experiences with the Logitech Multi-Device Keyboard K480.
Photo Courtesy of Logitech Singapore
Let me refresh some key information about the Multi-Device Keyboard –
- Type on anything: A computer keyboard for your desk that also works with your tablet and smartphone.
- Easy-Switch™ dial: Simply turn the dial to seamlessly switch among up to three Bluetooth wireless devices.
- Multi-OS: A familiar keyboard layout with all the shortcut keys you use the most, whether you’re typing on a Windows, Mac or Chrome computer, or an Android or iOS tablet or smartphone.
- Integrated stand: Hold your mobile device at just the right angle to read while you type in comfort.
I was given the opportunity to test and review the Logitech Multi-Device Keyboard K480 recently and it was a good experience for me to use and share my thoughts and experiences with this Multi-Device Keyboard.
- Easy to use, setup and pair with devices
- Can pair up to 3 devices
- Ideal for connecting different devices such as a smartphone and tablet
- Easy to switch between the 3 devices just by turning the dial button
- Thick and bulky
- Not light for a keyboard
The Logitech Multi-Device Keyboard K480 can be a good fit for office or home usage. Due to my workload and having to multi-task on various devices, I connected and paired up my iPhone 6 and iPad 3 to the K480 keyboard at my work desk. Having to switch between the 2 devices was easy and I can just type from the K480 keyboard.
If you are looking for an accessory to connect your various gadgets smartphones/tablets together, the Logitech Multi-Device Keyboard K480 is worth a consideration!
I would like to thank Logitech Singapore and SPRG for the opportunity to review the Logitech Multi-Device Keyboard K480.