On 2oth August 2009, it’s been 4 years officially since I entered the world of self-employed, building my own business and entrepreneurship.
These 4 years ….. it wasn’t easy at all …… it was very very difficult. What did I went through during these 4 years ?
– Lessons in life
– School of very hard knocks
– Learning strong financial management, business management, maintaining a business, customer relationship management
– Corporate and personal social responsibility
– Personal Development, Growth and Change
– Training and Development
– Improved Emotional Quotient, Intelligence and Managing of Human Emotions
– Many new friendships
– Leadership in life, among friends, peers and the younger generation
– Mentoring people
– Networking in Alumni and business networks
And it was from this entrepreneurship journey that I embarked on, it got me back into having and keeping a fit and healthy lifestyle, thus my 1st marathon in 2006 and going for my 6th marathon in December 2009.
– Running and more running
– Sports Science and its applications
– Training and development
4 years old ……………. What Do I See in the next few years ?